When an unexpected emergency occurs, where do you turn to for help? Family and friends will probably be the best option.
However, what happens when there is still a deficit to make up for? Moreover, some of us might also not wish to risk harming relationships that have been cultivated through time.
If you think that all hope is loss, fret not. Thankfully, Lending Bee’s urgent loan is a quick and viable option for you! It can help to solve any pressing emergencies, that require financial attention immediately.
Sail Through Financial Emergencies With An Urgent Emergency Loan (2020 Update)
Not everyone is financially prepared or stable enough to deal with unexpected emergencies in life. An accident or medical emergency can leave you in a unfavourable financial situation.
With not enough to pay for what you need, you may feel frustrated and lost. However, an urgent loan can help you handle unexpected expenses and overcome your financial challenges.
With an urgent loan from Lending Bee, we assure you that your needs will be well taken care of. You will no longer have to struggle and think of where to procure the cash needed.
Having served thousands of customers, we are aware of how important it is for our borrowers to receive their loan, fast. This is why we have streamlined our online borrowing process.
All you need is three steps to get your loan approved!
Simply apply for a loan with us online, upload the relevant documents and wait for our friendly consultants to contact you. Once contacted, you’ll need to make a trip down to your preferred branch and receive your money on the spot!
Features of Urgent Loans
With many licensed moneylenders, banks and other traditional financial institutions available, where should you apply for your urgent loan from?
Urgent loans can provide fast access to the cash you need during an emergency. However, it is still important to compare the options that are available before applying. Some of the features that you should be on the lookout for include:
There are certain regulations regarding how much lenders can charge. These include things such as interest rates and late payment fees and this determines how much you pay in fees. Interest rates, fees and charges vary among lenders.
At Lending Bee, we try to keep our interest rates and late payment fees as low and affordable as possible. This is so that you will be able to comfortably take out an urgent loan and focus on the emergency at hand.
2. Loan Amount
According to the Ministry Of Law, if you are taking out an unsecured urgent loan with us, you are allowed to borrow up to:
For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PRs):
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is less than $20,000
- Up to 6x your monthly income, if your annual income is above $20,000
For Foreigners residing in Singapore:
- Up to $500, if your annual income is less than $10,000
- Up to $3,000, if your annual income is at least $10,000 but less than $20,000
- Up to 6x your monthly income, if your annual income is above $20,000
3. Turnaround Time
Receiving approved funds as soon as possible is crucial when you need money urgently. Banks and other traditional financial institutions often have a long and tedious process application process filled with lots of paperwork. On the other hand, Lending Bee’s application process is fast and simple.
You can apply for a loan with us online and receive your loan within the hour!
We understand that pressing emergencies can be distressing both mentally and physically. Stressing over your finances just adds unecessary stress and worry to the problem. With an urgent loan from us, you will be able to receive your cash, fast. With the cash available, you will then be able to solve the emergency at hand.
Unforeseen events are the main reason for urgent loan requests. Borrowers want to be able to sort out their financial situations while planning to repay the loan as required.
Here Are The Advantages Of Applying For An Emergency Loan With Lending Bee
1. You Won’t Have To Pay Early Repayment Fees
Most banks and traditional lenders will impose a fee on you if you decide to make early repayment. However, at Lending Bee, you’ll be glad to know that we don’t.
If your financial situation suddenly makes a turn for the better, and you wish to finish repaying your loan earlier, you will be able to do so, with no additional fees.
Basically, we do not charge you for early repayments.
This added benefit to our borrowers allows you to clear your debt faster, and lighten your financial burden.
2. Quick Access
As a licensed moneylender aimed at providing our borrowers with the best, we have streamlined our application process. This makes it possible for us to process applications for loans much faster.
By applying for an urgent loan with us, you will be able to receive your funds within the hour. This way, you will have a piece of mind and know that you have secured the funds needed for your emergency.
With an urgent loan, you will be able to use it to help with any pressing needs. It can be for a car breakdown, to pay your utility bills, school fees, or a medical emergency, etc.
All you need to do is to ensure that you are using the money responsibly for a legitimate reason.
4. No Collateral
Lending Bee’s urgent loan is unsecured, and this means that you do not have to provide any collateral in exchange for the loan.
This way, you will be able to receive your loan faster, and with much ease.
5. It’s Alright If You Suffer From Poor Credit
Your credit score helps us determine your ability to make your loan repayments on time, and the probablity of you defaulting.
However, you may have made poor financial decisions in the past, which resulted in your poor credit score. This can be extremely disheartening, after getting rejected time and time again by banks and other traditional financial institutions.
You’ll be glad to know that at Lending Bee, we do not immediately reject borrowers with a poor credit score. We will carefully access your financial situation and if we deem you suitable for an urgent loan, you will be able to apply for one with us.
We ensure that reliable financial assistance is provided to our borrowers. This is so that they will be able to cater to their emergency and improve their credit over time.
6. Low Interest Rates
Having an unfavorable credit score usually means that you will be facing higher interest rates.
Lending Bee is aware that there are people who require help in difficult situations. With a poor credit score, having high interest rates will just add on to your debt.
This is why we try to keep our interest rates as low as possible to cater to each individual’s financial situation.
4 Different Scenarios For Urgent Loans
Sometimes an urgent loan is required when a situation arises and you need a cheque or cash instantly. Instead of using credit to cover an unexpected cost and accumulating interest, you can apply for an urgent loan and get the cash you need urgently.
- If you got a bad credit score after your home was foreclosed and you failed to repay the mortgage on time, you will be concerned about being able to get a quick funding solution.
- Your rent and utilities might be due soon but your salary has been delayed and your bad credit makes it impossible for you to get a loan from the bank. This can be frustrating because your family needs a functional home to live in. This is when our quick and simple urgent loan can help you solve the problem.
- A medical emergency might arise suddenly and you do not have enough saved up. You’ll require the money urgently for any immediate procedures and examinations. When faced with an emergency, having financial issues weighing you down doesn’t help the situation. Thus, an urgent loan might just be what you need.
- A car is an important part of many people’s lives. If something happens to your car, different complications may arise. It can be expensive to repair a car if something affects one of the main parts of the vehicle and you do not have enough funds to deal with a breakdown. In this situation, it might be a hassle to travel to work without a car. Especially so if you have to meet several clients, where having a car brings about greater convenience. An urgent loan can help to make up for the deficit in funds.
Key Considerations When Applying For An Urgent Loan
Before signing on the loan agreement, here are a few pointers that you should take note of:
Make sure that you will be able to repay the loan before applying. If there is any possibility of you having problems with repayment, you should think twice about taking out the loan. Late repayments create the risk of paying extra fees and can also have a negative impact on your credit rating.
- Take enough time to read the terms and conditions of the loan carefully. This is necessary for understanding what you may be expected to pay in charges and fees. Check the accessibility of the loan.
- It is important to compare all your options. Verify the fees and rates before applying.
- An urgent loan usually has lower barriers to entry. We might be able to lend you the cash needed if you have a low credit score. You will be able to show lenders your ability to pay back a loan.
- Eligibility for an urgent loan includes being above 21, being a citizen or permanent resident of the state and having a reliable source of income. Verify the regulations and rules.
Faced With An Unexpected Emergency? Lending Bee Urgent Loan Can Help!
Any sort of emergency will definitely take a toll on us mentally, and physically. Not being financially prepared to deal with the emergency is also distressing. When faced with juggling so many things at once, it is important to have a reliable and steadfast financial institution that can help you get through the hurdle.
Having served over a thousand customers, Lending Bee prides ourselves in being one of the best licensed moneylenders in the market. Our specially tailored loans and improved borrowing scheme can help you get through any financial pickle that you might be in.
An urgent loan from Lending Bee can see you through the various financial struggles you might face at any point in life. Apply for an urgent loan with us today and our friendly loan officers will be in contact with you!